Litigation & Dispute Settlement
With experience over thirty years in litigation and dispute settlement, our litigation team have represented respected and well known banks and companies engages in variety of industries among others are mining, independent power producers, manufacturing, and securities. Our lawyers are qualified to represent client at district court, high court and supreme court of the Republic of Indonesia or other dispute settlement institution in Indonesia such as Indonesian National Board of Arbitration (BANI), Indonesian Capital Market Arbitration Board or abroad such as Singapore International Arbitration Center (SIAC) or Hongkong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) or China International Economic and Trade Arbitration or Kuala Lumpur Regional Center for Arbitration (KLRCA). We assist our client in analyzing and discussing the case, preparing demand letter, gathering all evidence including finding related previous court judgements or decisions and proposing expert witness to strenghten the case, filing lawsuit and representing client at court proceedings. Our current notable cases are:
- Representing an Independent Hydro Power Producer company wholly owned by the People’s Republic of China in a case at Indonesian district and high court concerning breach of contract between our client with its local partners;
- Representing an Independent Steam Power Producer company in a case at Indonesian National Board of Arbitration (BANI) concerning a dispute against management service industrial area company concerning power supply agreement.
- Representing a Japanese manufacturing company in BANI concerning embezzlement of company funds by its chief executive officer.
- We also represented PT. Usaha Gedung Bank Dagang Negara (now PT. Bank Mandiri) and PT. Bank Niaga in collection of debts and execution of assets.
- We also provide legal advises to Bank Mandiri, which currently is the largest bank in Indonesia, concerning various laws and regulations in Indonesia.