PROCEDURES FOR THE APPLICATION FOR THE STIPULATION OF HEIR AT THE DISTRICT COURT FOR INDONESIAN CITIZENS OTHER THAN MUSLIM
The Application for the stipulation of Heirs at the District Court are usually filed by Indonesian Citizens other than Muslim believers, such as Christianity, Catholicism, Buddhism, or Hinduism believers. In applying for an inheritance stipulation, all heirs must be directly involved in the application.
The following are the terms for submitting an application for the stipulation of heir at the District Court :
- Applicant Requirements :
- The applicant as the Heirs must be legally mature;
- If there are Heirs who are still underage, a guardianship must first be set by the court;
- All Heirs must be present at the trial (if one of the Heirs is unable to attend, they can be authorized incidentally to the other Heirs who can attend, provided that at the first trial they must remain present first to be given power of attorney before the Court Clerk).
- Letter Evidence :
- Photocopy of ID Card and Family Card of all Heirs;
- Photocopy of the Inheritance Marriage Certificate (if it is not available or not recorded, then a marriage certificate must be submitted in advance to the Court);
- Photocopy of proof of birth (Birth Certificate);
- Death Certificate of the Inheritance and other Heirs who have died (if any);
- Lineage of the Heirs known to the Head of the Village where the Applicant lives;
- Certificate of Ownership of the Inheritance's assets (such as Certificate / Deed of Sale and Purchase / Savings Book, and others);
- All original letter evidence to be shown to the Panel of Judges at the trial, and all photocopies to be submitted to the Panel of Judges at trial.
- Witness Evidence :
- At least 2 (two) witnesses who knows the Inheritance and Heirs to be brought to the trial.
Suria Nataadmadja & Associates Law Firm
Advocates & Legal Consultants